This is my turf so I am the queen here.
Respect it or LEAVE!
navigate by color.
profile, blog entries, tagboard and links
|
Sunday, January 17, 2010, 10:20 PM
Pink Parker for Cancer
I bought these Parker Jotter Pink Ribbon Retractable Pens last December 31, 2009. It comes with the following features:
- THE FINISH ultra resistant, scratch-free, in a pink-coloured gloss resin | set off by the finely brushed steel cap
- THE TRIMS high-shine stainless steel
- THE GRADE (ballpoint) blue ink/Lubriglide® technology | well-known for its qualities of long-lasting performance, ink adherence and writing comfort on any surface | equipped with an opening mechanism by seamless push on the cap button | refillable in 4 sizes and 4 colours
(info copied from www.parkerpen.com)
Aside from it being posh, this pink jotter is also made for a cause. Parker shall donate 20 cents from the sale of each piece to the City of Hope breast cancer research, treatment and education. So I was able to give $0.40 to the said organization and that is something I am happy about.
Fashion actually cares at times. So when it does, be there to support it.
Meet the pretty and posh Pinkee, my new Parker Jotter.
Labels: breast cancer, parker
+ comment (0) |
back to top?
|
is trying to live a country life now in the rainbow state of Hawaii. I am a city girl trapped in a county of less high rises to none. No bright lights at night. No loud noises of cars in busy streets. No parties. No nothing.
MY PROFILE...YET
|
Watch out for me at:
Facebook
Multiply
Plurk
No Tumblr. No Twitter. Yet.
Bloggers I follow
collapsing barrycade
alpsaguado
Phlog-oh-ten
constellation
dramaholic
krungkrungchronicles
my toilet
queencrisel
Cami
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ Scrap Those Crap Crops
+ On the dot
+ YM: 'Y'ou're 'M'ine
+ Heroic Vicodin Popper
+ Goodbye '09. Hello 2010!
+ December 27, 2009
+ January 3, 2010
+ January 10, 2010
+ January 17, 2010
+ February 7, 2010
+ July 11, 2010
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|