This is my turf so I am the queen here.
Respect it or LEAVE!
navigate by color.
profile, blog entries, tagboard and links
|
Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 12:15 AM
YM: 'Y'ou're 'M'ine
New Year of 2009. He left a message for me in YM. I keep it until now. *blushes*
The smell of pulbura is still up in the air. Or maybe I choose to believe it is still there. Actually, new year of 2009 seemed just like months ago for me. Yes you read it right. It is 2009 not 2010.
Chie and I are used to our long distance relationship setup even back in the Philippines. People heard me referring to it as the you're-so-near-yet-so-far gap. Manila and Laguna aren't far away from each other but a daily uber clogged traffic of the SLEX is a serious stonewall for us. Hence, I began to like YM.
Now, the stonewall no longer chokes us 'cause we got a bigger foe-- the great pacific ocean.
This time I am head over heels for YM.
+ comment (0) |
back to top?
|
is trying to live a country life now in the rainbow state of Hawaii. I am a city girl trapped in a county of less high rises to none. No bright lights at night. No loud noises of cars in busy streets. No parties. No nothing.
MY PROFILE...YET
|
Watch out for me at:
Facebook
Multiply
Plurk
No Tumblr. No Twitter. Yet.
Bloggers I follow
collapsing barrycade
alpsaguado
Phlog-oh-ten
constellation
dramaholic
krungkrungchronicles
my toilet
queencrisel
Cami
C
link
link
D
link
link
+ Heroic Vicodin Popper
+ Goodbye '09. Hello 2010!
+ December 27, 2009
+ January 3, 2010
+ January 10, 2010
+ January 17, 2010
+ February 7, 2010
+ July 11, 2010
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|