|
tunein to my soul
My music reflects me. | ||||||||
|
profile, blog entries, tagboard and links |
Monday, January 4, 2010, 11:20 PM
Heroic Vicodin Popper
I made a countdown to January 2 because according to USA Channel, HOUSE will be aired that day. My calendar and planner were marked. My phone was set to alarm at exactly 7PM. But when I punched into USA Network, they were airing a different show. And I was so disappointed (apart from being so sick) .
On Sunday evening I was bored and reached out to the boob tube to wake up my sleepy system. POOF!!! I saw HOUSE. And that night became the first best night of this year. Today I ended up listing the airing schedule of HOUSE for the month of January to February. Now, do you see a die-hard fan in me? I don't know why I love watching HOUSE. I'm not even a doctor and in no way do I understand medical terms. But now I'm liking the sight of blood and needles. Haha! Maybe I just like Gregory House's character in the series. Yeah, that's it! I like watching the Vicodin addict, self-centered, misanthropic doctor (not to mention he uses a cane to walk) diagnose patients with the most intricate and complex medical conditions.I like it when he makes rude comments and when he's cruel to everyone but himself; it makes me laugh really hard because I remember my thesis professor every time. I like the way he thinks; it sort of justifies my thoughts and attitudes at times. I like his statement, "Everyone lies."; it slaps back reality into my face. And sometimes I just hold onto that thought when everything seems effed up. Labels: House, USA Network |
the citygirl inme
is trying to live a country life now in the rainbow state of Hawaii. I am a city girl trapped in a county of less high rises to none. No bright lights at night. No loud noises of cars in busy streets. No parties. No nothing. |
links to click
Watch out for me at: Multiply Plurk No Tumblr. No Twitter. Yet. Bloggers I follow collapsing barrycade alpsaguado Phlog-oh-ten constellation dramaholic krungkrungchronicles my toilet queencrisel Cami C link link D link link rewindbacktrackstop
+ Goodbye '09. Hello 2010! myglassdoor
+ December 27, 2009 + January 3, 2010 + January 10, 2010 + January 17, 2010 + February 7, 2010 + July 11, 2010 ithankyou
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
blahblahblah
|
||||